Improve comprehension, spelling & grammar. Mel’s Tutoring brings out the strengths of each student.
Improve grades quickly.
Instruction in math, business math, algebra and geometry.
Make sure you pass.
Specialized preparation for CBEST, SAT, GED tests and more.
Finish your homework. Pass the test. Ace the exam.
Millions of children and adults suffer from reading and learning difficulties. These can erode self-confidence,
cause frustration and create behavioral problems. The good news is that tutoring can alleviate these problems
by getting to the source of the difficulty for each individual, and eradicating it…for good!
If you or your child:
- Finds the idea of writing a term paper or passing an exam impossible (“I’m no good at tests!”)…
- Can’t get good grades (“I hate studying!”)…
- Is frustrated with reading or math and doesn’t want to go to school…
- Struggles with ADHD or Dyslexia…
- Desperately wants to move on in life but is terrified of taking a crucial exam…
- Is depressed and embarrassed at having failed an important test in the past…
You’ve come to the right place.
My name is Melanie Winter, founder of Mel’s Tutoring. At Mel’s Tutoring, we take difficult subjects and make them understandable, attainable, interesting and enjoyable. What once seemed overwhelming is now well within reach!
- Improve reading comprehension, grammar & fluency, even if you have a reading disability
- Learn how to study efficiently and memorize material
- Raise test scores and grades in business math & algebra
- Enjoy a new found confidence in your ability to complete written assignments and homework
- Learn how to take and pass tests, including big exams like CBEST, SAT & GED
Why choose us?
Mel’s tutoring style brings out the strengths and abilities of each individual student.
“I was a high school dropout,and six years later I told myself I had to do something with my life. But I was scared and doubted myself because I was terrible with math and couldn’t comprehend it. I had less than a month to pass the GED, and I found Mel’s Tutoring. After a few sessions, I got my confidence and Mel made sure I understood before moving on with the next lessons. She truly cares for her clients,and she makes sure they will be able to pass the GED. I took my GED, and I passed it on the first try. If it wasn’t for Mel, I wouldn’t have passed. Now I am in college, starting my career. I highly recommend her for tutoring.” ~ Alicia Love, 24